HOGER HOGER

I love this, very good job.

Soliloquous responds:

you are devoid of humanity.
height and wiYou probablydth , g1012: H=10 W=10
cls
-------
----------------

Dondel Dok Dondel Dok

HOT

My Aesthetic My Aesthetic

A very lovely animation!
I liked the way you messed around with different animation.

Number Number

You gotta spend number to make number, that's just business baby.

Stealth Attack Stealth Attack

Move over hotline miami

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

Very nice and simple game! Art was really good too. Before there was no little heart indicator that helped when an attack was coming but now there is one so thats good. It fixes a problem I had in the earlier version, without making it way too obvious/easy. This is definitely gonna be my go to game when I want to procrastinate. Shame there's no NG API yet for Construct 3, I would've loved to try to get to the top of the leaderboards.

Maybe there could be some sort of "hard mode" with less lives, and the creamy ladies attack faster or somethin. Good game!

Troisnyx's AP Mod Meepcast: EP02 Troisnyx's AP Mod Meepcast: EP02

Dang this drama is real juicy. It's interesting to see some of the behind the scenes stuff from the mods.

StaticSkull was a dingus, but he was our dingus. Sucks he had to do some real dumb things and things had to come to this but it is what it is. If he does come back somehow hopefully he can get his act together, I do feel bad that a great site like NG has become a negative experience for him, but he brought a lot of stuff upon himself.
Great podcast!

Retrograde [Kogasu] Retrograde [Kogasu]

Sounds really neat and mysterious

Loud Loud

fast

Saminat responds:

Gotta go fast

orafaj noj laer het em si ti giug yeh orafaj noj laer het em si ti giug yeh

hey this scared me silly, you should've put a jumpscare warning mister >:[
but also it is very good and you should be proud. DOn't listen to what anyone else has to say. You have talent kid. Don't let your son of a bitch father dictate your interests. Just because he want's you to become a baseball player or someshit, it doesn't mean you have to. Do art. I believe in you. 2/5 stars.

Madness fight Madness fight

pretty good dude

Nude Princess Zelda Nude Princess Zelda

this is actually super hilarious very good work I was bamboozled!