View Profile ninjamuffin99

49 Movie Reviews

hey thanks I really like this

Beautiful.
It's stuff like this that makes me happy to be a part of Newgrounds

the sound design gave me anxiety and stressed me the hell out and I haven't felt that way over an internet video before so BRAVO

Ignat-PabloGreens responds:

thanks, amazing without even being a minute

23 Game Reviews

holy shit I love this. I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks thank you

Hell yeah this is great. I actually got stuck at the last name bit, and didn't know it'd be case sensitive, so I did a bunch of research into stuff that had no importance lol but overall man I'm super into this kinda game.

My complaints though are that sometimes the mouse is a bit laggy, could be for me only, but it made things kinda unpleasant. Another thing is the system folder says there are 4 items when there's only 2? Maybe its a red herring, maybe its a mistake. But that part wasn't really an issue, just thought I should mention it.

But man even when I was going though dead trails (like finding the OG image) it was super cool when I found something that could've led somewhere. With more work you can definitely turn this into something as good as "Her Story", maybe even better I felt like a detective genius

Deklaration responds:

Oh, that number thing is left behind from the Windows version where there’s also a short atory and a diary. They got too buggy for the HTML5 version. I’m glad you liked it and impressed that you finished it!

I really want to improve my coding so I can make the game feel better and a bit longer. Thanks for comparing it to Her Story, it was a big inspiration for the esthetic.

The only rhythm game that matters

31 Audio Reviews

I love talking about Tom Fulp

artistunknown responds:

You love TALKING about Tom Fulp, but do you love TOM FULP? This is the important question.

fresh as fuuuuuuuuukkkkkkk
HAPPY PICO DAY

Cyberdevil responds:

WOO Happy Pico Day man!

Ballin as fuuuuuuukkkkkkkk

55 Art Reviews

dang what a very good guy and also very good art

this is all very dang good also why can't she be my gf irl :(

Nene gf very very good good

FuShark responds: