Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

The only rhythm game that matters

Streamline Streamline

Super cool bullethell style rhythm game!

Number Number

You gotta spend number to make number, that's just business baby.

Stealth Attack Stealth Attack

Move over hotline miami

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

Very nice and simple game! Art was really good too. Before there was no little heart indicator that helped when an attack was coming but now there is one so thats good. It fixes a problem I had in the earlier version, without making it way too obvious/easy. This is definitely gonna be my go to game when I want to procrastinate. Shame there's no NG API yet for Construct 3, I would've loved to try to get to the top of the leaderboards.

Maybe there could be some sort of "hard mode" with less lives, and the creamy ladies attack faster or somethin. Good game!

Newgrounds Tussle Newgrounds Tussle

The gameplay and AI is pretty solid. At the moment its really lacking a lot of polish. I see a lot of potential in this.

A few little things I suggest is adding just some sort of background music to play, and since the controls are very much like Smash Bros. having up to jump as well :3.

Selectorium Selectorium

Very neat and impressive for a game made in a few days! The spinning snowball type thing looks odd in this setting but no biggie. I suggest some sort of music, feels a little empty. Good luck with the new city :)

Lonely Guy's Dating Sim Lonely Guy's Dating Sim

The writing was stupid in a good way(i liked it), but the tutorial/intro dialogue was bland and kinda boring.

Also I think the music is too loud, and out of place.

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

Pretty good game! The music, art, and feel of it was great. I struggled the whole way through to balance what little money I had left, art, and happiness. I suppose that's what you might have been going for with this most realistic simulation of all time.

also i love u too deathink <3

deathink responds:

Yeah, there is a lot of subtle commentaries hidden in the results of your actions.

Anyway, thank a lot my man, I'm real glad you like it.

Vintage Game Shop Vintage Game Shop

I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my Vintage Game shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

Pretty neat game that made me feel like I was Rick Harrison