HOGER HOGER

I love this, very good job.

Soliloquous responds:

you are devoid of humanity.
height and wiYou probablydth , g1012: H=10 W=10
cls
-------
----------------

Dondel Dok Dondel Dok

HOT

My Aesthetic My Aesthetic

A very lovely animation!
I liked the way you messed around with different animation.

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

Fantastic animations all around, and a great reminder of how many talented animators there are out there. Good job everyone!

A Manic Announcement A Manic Announcement

GRAND

An Office Chair in a Kid's Room An Office Chair in a Kid's Room

This was a pleasant surprise. Usually when I see a 3D animation on NG it's mediocre at best, but this is pretty good!

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

Great animation, and I really loved the art! Good stuff yo

A Random Day with Miku and Luka A Random Day with Miku and Luka

It's alright for a simple animatic style animation, but I suggest finding some voice actors and replace the robotic text-to-speech voices since they sound kinda bad in my opinion. That's my main complaint.

VocaloidEX responds:

Thanks for the review, every advice you gave me will keep you in mind! (About the voices: try to make them as possible to the original voices of Miku and Luka xD)

Madness Forever Madness Forever

Animation is really good, I was expecting something low effort TBH but I was pleasantly surprised! The simplistic style is interesting.

SaucySauce responds:

thanks I'm planning do make this a series so I guess keep looking for that

Lake Kraken Animator V.S. Animation Pt. 2 Lake Kraken Animator V.S. Animation Pt. 2

I'll be honest I was gonna give a 3 since it's pretty short but that back flip was SICK AS FUCK DUDE