View Profile ninjamuffin99

All 87 Movie Reviews

24 w/ Responses

was expecting a bit more. This seems like 1/4 of a toon. Nothing really happens. But in the grand scheme of things i could potentially see this as a mini-episode of sorts thats just a setup to future episodes in the series. But by itself its just sorta whatever. As always the animation and voice acting real good, and the 'vibe' is nice and chill. Doesnt seem like its a rushed episode, but rather an episode that shouldve had more to it if you know what im saying.

aalong64 responds:

Yeah I know what you mean. This was one of a few episodes for this batch/ season that were planned to be quick easy ones. They're more like little vignettes than fully fleshed-out stories. I did it partially to minimize long gaps between big episodes, and also I believe that when taken as a whole series, the short sketches would deepen your connection to the characters and show you more of their daily lives, so you're more invested in them for the big stories.

In practice there's been a mixed response to the short episodes though-- I guess because I presented them as regular episodes. You're right, maybe calling them mini-episodes would be better. I guess it's too late for this one, but I can understand the frustration. Thanks very much for commenting!

yeah, its gamer time

i love this a lot

JewWariosCorpse responds:

HenryEYES responds:

Love!

this was ok the commercials went on for too long though

im only rating it 4 because my boys RGP, HenryEyes, and wanda were dissin fuck em

ROOTCHOMP responds:

of course they would be

RGPAnims responds:

Ruh roh!

still jacked it to this

i like this

shit got me emotional. a simple goofy premise of a story turned into something sweet and lovely. Really liked how the story evolved and would like to see more stuff in this storytelling style

probably rejected because you didnt add enough funny poop jokes

MORE LIKE ASS COLLAB