A Random Day with Miku and Luka A Random Day with Miku and Luka

It's alright for a simple animatic style animation, but I suggest finding some voice actors and replace the robotic text-to-speech voices since they sound kinda bad in my opinion. That's my main complaint.

VocaloidEX responds:

Thanks for the review, every advice you gave me will keep you in mind! (About the voices: try to make them as possible to the original voices of Miku and Luka xD)

Madness Forever Madness Forever

Animation is really good, I was expecting something low effort TBH but I was pleasantly surprised! The simplistic style is interesting.

SaucySauce responds:

thanks I'm planning do make this a series so I guess keep looking for that

Lake Kraken Animator V.S. Animation Pt. 2 Lake Kraken Animator V.S. Animation Pt. 2

I'll be honest I was gonna give a 3 since it's pretty short but that back flip was SICK AS FUCK DUDE

Don't you hate it when (Unfinished storyboard) Don't you hate it when (Unfinished storyboard)

this is very relatable
but you should upload it to the dumping grounds, then make a news post or post it in animation forum instead of posting it to the site

Concussion Concussion

The story and the way you told it wasn't that bad, but the drawing and lines look messy to say the least.

Nintendo Switch Anime Opening Nintendo Switch Anime Opening

HIgh Quality stuf 10/10

Halloween Collab 2016 Halloween Collab 2016

Great job on this collab guys! There was some pretty good animation all around!

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks

The Sketch Collab 2016 The Sketch Collab 2016

Aw hell yea these are great!
Well done people!

Short: INCIDENT : 049- M4GNUM Short: INCIDENT : 049- M4GNUM

Pretty alright, my complaint is it isn't as fast paced as a MC could be, the guy just kinda casually walks up and kills people.

SentryTurbo responds:

I agree with your opinion, this has been a problem of mine before and now. I will try to make the next project more fast paced.

Peck Goes to School Peck Goes to School

I love these so far!
The animation looks so juicy and I was laughing out loud the whole time