My Aesthetic My Aesthetic

A very lovely animation!
I liked the way you messed around with different animation.

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

Fantastic animations all around, and a great reminder of how many talented animators there are out there. Good job everyone!

A Manic Announcement A Manic Announcement

GRAND

An Office Chair in a Kid's Room An Office Chair in a Kid's Room

This was a pleasant surprise. Usually when I see a 3D animation on NG it's mediocre at best, but this is pretty good!

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

Great animation, and I really loved the art! Good stuff yo

A Random Day with Miku and Luka A Random Day with Miku and Luka

It's alright for a simple animatic style animation, but I suggest finding some voice actors and replace the robotic text-to-speech voices since they sound kinda bad in my opinion. That's my main complaint.

VocaloidEX responds:

Thanks for the review, every advice you gave me will keep you in mind! (About the voices: try to make them as possible to the original voices of Miku and Luka xD)

Madness Forever Madness Forever

Animation is really good, I was expecting something low effort TBH but I was pleasantly surprised! The simplistic style is interesting.

SaucySauce responds:

thanks I'm planning do make this a series so I guess keep looking for that

Lake Kraken Animator V.S. Animation Pt. 2 Lake Kraken Animator V.S. Animation Pt. 2

I'll be honest I was gonna give a 3 since it's pretty short but that back flip was SICK AS FUCK DUDE

Don't you hate it when (Unfinished storyboard) Don't you hate it when (Unfinished storyboard)

this is very relatable
but you should upload it to the dumping grounds, then make a news post or post it in animation forum instead of posting it to the site

Concussion Concussion

The story and the way you told it wasn't that bad, but the drawing and lines look messy to say the least.