Newgrounds Tussle Newgrounds Tussle

The gameplay and AI is pretty solid. At the moment its really lacking a lot of polish. I see a lot of potential in this.

A few little things I suggest is adding just some sort of background music to play, and since the controls are very much like Smash Bros. having up to jump as well :3.

Selectorium Selectorium

Very neat and impressive for a game made in a few days! The spinning snowball type thing looks odd in this setting but no biggie. I suggest some sort of music, feels a little empty. Good luck with the new city :)

Lonely Guy's Dating Sim Lonely Guy's Dating Sim

The writing was stupid in a good way(i liked it), but the tutorial/intro dialogue was bland and kinda boring.

Also I think the music is too loud, and out of place.

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

Pretty good game! The music, art, and feel of it was great. I struggled the whole way through to balance what little money I had left, art, and happiness. I suppose that's what you might have been going for with this most realistic simulation of all time.

also i love u too deathink <3

deathink responds:

Yeah, there is a lot of subtle commentaries hidden in the results of your actions.

Anyway, thank a lot my man, I'm real glad you like it.

Vintage Game Shop Vintage Game Shop

I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my Vintage Game shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

Pretty neat game that made me feel like I was Rick Harrison

Lord Of The Gold Rings Lord Of The Gold Rings

straight outta 2002

StaticSkull responds:

Crazy piece of anus named Schroeder!

Madness Throne (Demo) Madness Throne (Demo)

Awesome job! I love the level editor and it's pretty easy to work with. Really looking forward to the finished version of the level editor!

Reach the Toilet 2 Reach the Toilet 2

this game is shitty

Comics + Games = ? Comics + Games = ?

Pretty cool! What i liked about it was the parts where you had to go to previous panels and change what happens in the next ones

Ninja Ball Ninja Ball

pretty meh, only reason im giving anything is music is alright, but itll get repetitive.

Also dude, learn how to take feedback. If people are telling you what's wrong with your game then listen.

GSquadron responds:

Hi,
I don't know what you mean, cuz I always read all comments and reply to all of them.
Did a different game called Ninja Escape after this based on replies and feedback.
Thanks for commenting though.