A Random Day with Miku and Luka A Random Day with Miku and Luka

It's alright for a simple animatic style animation, but I suggest finding some voice actors and replace the robotic text-to-speech voices since they sound kinda bad in my opinion. That's my main complaint.

VocaloidEX responds:

Thanks for the review, every advice you gave me will keep you in mind! (About the voices: try to make them as possible to the original voices of Miku and Luka xD)

Madness Forever Madness Forever

Animation is really good, I was expecting something low effort TBH but I was pleasantly surprised! The simplistic style is interesting.

SaucySauce responds:

thanks I'm planning do make this a series so I guess keep looking for that

Lake Kraken Animator V.S. Animation Pt. 2 Lake Kraken Animator V.S. Animation Pt. 2

I'll be honest I was gonna give a 3 since it's pretty short but that back flip was SICK AS FUCK DUDE

Selectorium Selectorium

Very neat and impressive for a game made in a few days! The spinning snowball type thing looks odd in this setting but no biggie. I suggest some sort of music, feels a little empty. Good luck with the new city :)

Lonely Guy's Dating Sim Lonely Guy's Dating Sim

The writing was stupid in a good way(i liked it), but the tutorial/intro dialogue was bland and kinda boring.

Also I think the music is too loud, and out of place.

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

Pretty good game! The music, art, and feel of it was great. I struggled the whole way through to balance what little money I had left, art, and happiness. I suppose that's what you might have been going for with this most realistic simulation of all time.

also i love u too deathink <3

deathink responds:

Yeah, there is a lot of subtle commentaries hidden in the results of your actions.

Anyway, thank a lot my man, I'm real glad you like it.

Retrograde [Kogasu] Retrograde [Kogasu]

Sounds really neat and mysterious

Loud Loud

loud

Saminat responds:

And in yo face

Netflix presents The Zone Netflix presents The Zone

can't wait to sit down with the family to watch this

FuShark responds:

Make sure you read your bible first to pay tribute.

Dr. Matthew North Peake FhD Dr. Matthew North Peake FhD

I'll have to try and find that somewhere. Great job!
also
PE/\KE

BrandyBuizel responds:

PE/\KE
He's gone a long way from not being a cult leader to not being a therapist.

If anything you'll find a video from someone's phone with poor sound because it was during the hustle and bustle of the expo hall. Good luck!

Slimegal Slimegal

nice and goopy just the way i like em