My Aesthetic My Aesthetic

A very lovely animation!
I liked the way you messed around with different animation.

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

Fantastic animations all around, and a great reminder of how many talented animators there are out there. Good job everyone!

A Manic Announcement A Manic Announcement

GRAND

Stealth Attack Stealth Attack

Move over hotline miami

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

Very nice and simple game! Art was really good too. Before there was no little heart indicator that helped when an attack was coming but now there is one so thats good. It fixes a problem I had in the earlier version, without making it way too obvious/easy. This is definitely gonna be my go to game when I want to procrastinate. Shame there's no NG API yet for Construct 3, I would've loved to try to get to the top of the leaderboards.

Maybe there could be some sort of "hard mode" with less lives, and the creamy ladies attack faster or somethin. Good game!

Newgrounds Tussle Newgrounds Tussle

The gameplay and AI is pretty solid. At the moment its really lacking a lot of polish. I see a lot of potential in this.

A few little things I suggest is adding just some sort of background music to play, and since the controls are very much like Smash Bros. having up to jump as well :3.

Troisnyx's AP Mod Meepcast: EP02 Troisnyx's AP Mod Meepcast: EP02

Dang this drama is real juicy. It's interesting to see some of the behind the scenes stuff from the mods.

StaticSkull was a dingus, but he was our dingus. Sucks he had to do some real dumb things and things had to come to this but it is what it is. If he does come back somehow hopefully he can get his act together, I do feel bad that a great site like NG has become a negative experience for him, but he brought a lot of stuff upon himself.
Great podcast!

Retrograde [Kogasu] Retrograde [Kogasu]

Sounds really neat and mysterious

Loud Loud

fast

Saminat responds:

Gotta go fast

NSFW Trix and Pennywise 69 (censored) NSFW Trix and Pennywise 69 (censored)

I was kinda confused at what I was looking at at first. Didn't notice he was bending backwards to suck the other's dick. But overall pretty good art and it gave me a pretty good chuckle.

Nude Princess Zelda Nude Princess Zelda

this is actually super hilarious very good work I was bamboozled!

Gamer Jazz Gamer Jazz

Jazz is very good music just like this piece of art very good. Looks a little devious