An Office Chair in a Kid's Room An Office Chair in a Kid's Room

This was a pleasant surprise. Usually when I see a 3D animation on NG it's mediocre at best, but this is pretty good!

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

Great animation, and I really loved the art! Good stuff yo

A Random Day with Miku and Luka A Random Day with Miku and Luka

It's alright for a simple animatic style animation, but I suggest finding some voice actors and replace the robotic text-to-speech voices since they sound kinda bad in my opinion. That's my main complaint.

VocaloidEX responds:

Thanks for the review, every advice you gave me will keep you in mind! (About the voices: try to make them as possible to the original voices of Miku and Luka xD)

Stealth Attack Stealth Attack

Move over hotline miami

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

Very nice and simple game! Art was really good too. Before there was no little heart indicator that helped when an attack was coming but now there is one so thats good. It fixes a problem I had in the earlier version, without making it way too obvious/easy. This is definitely gonna be my go to game when I want to procrastinate. Shame there's no NG API yet for Construct 3, I would've loved to try to get to the top of the leaderboards.

Maybe there could be some sort of "hard mode" with less lives, and the creamy ladies attack faster or somethin. Good game!

Newgrounds Tussle Newgrounds Tussle

The gameplay and AI is pretty solid. At the moment its really lacking a lot of polish. I see a lot of potential in this.

A few little things I suggest is adding just some sort of background music to play, and since the controls are very much like Smash Bros. having up to jump as well :3.

Troisnyx's AP Mod Meepcast: EP02 Troisnyx's AP Mod Meepcast: EP02

Dang this drama is real juicy. It's interesting to see some of the behind the scenes stuff from the mods.

StaticSkull was a dingus, but he was our dingus. Sucks he had to do some real dumb things and things had to come to this but it is what it is. If he does come back somehow hopefully he can get his act together, I do feel bad that a great site like NG has become a negative experience for him, but he brought a lot of stuff upon himself.
Great podcast!

Retrograde [Kogasu] Retrograde [Kogasu]

Sounds really neat and mysterious

Loud Loud

fast

Saminat responds:

Gotta go fast

Finger and her Thumb Finger and her Thumb

Delete it?

Hentai President Hentai President

trumpo is a very good waifu

I know what boys like I know what boys like

i am a boy and i do indeed like this
great job!