A Random Day with Miku and Luka A Random Day with Miku and Luka

It's alright for a simple animatic style animation, but I suggest finding some voice actors and replace the robotic text-to-speech voices since they sound kinda bad in my opinion. That's my main complaint.

VocaloidEX responds:

Thanks for the review, every advice you gave me will keep you in mind! (About the voices: try to make them as possible to the original voices of Miku and Luka xD)

Madness Forever Madness Forever

Animation is really good, I was expecting something low effort TBH but I was pleasantly surprised! The simplistic style is interesting.

SaucySauce responds:

thanks I'm planning do make this a series so I guess keep looking for that

Lake Kraken Animator V.S. Animation Pt. 2 Lake Kraken Animator V.S. Animation Pt. 2

I'll be honest I was gonna give a 3 since it's pretty short but that back flip was SICK AS FUCK DUDE

Selectorium Selectorium

Very neat and impressive for a game made in a few days! The spinning snowball type thing looks odd in this setting but no biggie. I suggest some sort of music, feels a little empty. Good luck with the new city :)

Lonely Guy's Dating Sim Lonely Guy's Dating Sim

The writing was stupid in a good way(i liked it), but the tutorial/intro dialogue was bland and kinda boring.

Also I think the music is too loud, and out of place.

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

Pretty good game! The music, art, and feel of it was great. I struggled the whole way through to balance what little money I had left, art, and happiness. I suppose that's what you might have been going for with this most realistic simulation of all time.

also i love u too deathink <3

deathink responds:

Yeah, there is a lot of subtle commentaries hidden in the results of your actions.

Anyway, thank a lot my man, I'm real glad you like it.

Retrograde [Kogasu] Retrograde [Kogasu]

Sounds really neat and mysterious

Loud Loud

loud

Saminat responds:

And in yo face

Slimegal Slimegal

nice and goopy just the way i like em

Happy 10th Anniversary Wii! Happy 10th Anniversary Wii!

I guess we're all sharing Wii stories...
I got my in the summer of 2011, a few months later my uncle got me Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Me and my brother played the shit out of it, we even beat a Guiness World Record(unofficially though).

Since it was later in it's life, my friends had an Xbox 360 and they made fun of me, jokes on them I had lots of fun with it.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I remember I got my copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl during launch day back in 2008. I was waiting for Gamestop to open at my mall while I have my PSP in hand (back when I didn't have a smart phone).

my life 4 my life 4