An Office Chair in a Kid's Room An Office Chair in a Kid's Room

This was a pleasant surprise. Usually when I see a 3D animation on NG it's mediocre at best, but this is pretty good!

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

Great animation, and I really loved the art! Good stuff yo

A Random Day with Miku and Luka A Random Day with Miku and Luka

It's alright for a simple animatic style animation, but I suggest finding some voice actors and replace the robotic text-to-speech voices since they sound kinda bad in my opinion. That's my main complaint.

VocaloidEX responds:

Thanks for the review, every advice you gave me will keep you in mind! (About the voices: try to make them as possible to the original voices of Miku and Luka xD)

Newgrounds Tussle Newgrounds Tussle

The gameplay and AI is pretty solid. At the moment its really lacking a lot of polish. I see a lot of potential in this.

A few little things I suggest is adding just some sort of background music to play, and since the controls are very much like Smash Bros. having up to jump as well :3.

Selectorium Selectorium

Very neat and impressive for a game made in a few days! The spinning snowball type thing looks odd in this setting but no biggie. I suggest some sort of music, feels a little empty. Good luck with the new city :)

Lonely Guy's Dating Sim Lonely Guy's Dating Sim

The writing was stupid in a good way(i liked it), but the tutorial/intro dialogue was bland and kinda boring.

Also I think the music is too loud, and out of place.

Troisnyx's AP Mod Meepcast: EP02 Troisnyx's AP Mod Meepcast: EP02

Dang this drama is real juicy. It's interesting to see some of the behind the scenes stuff from the mods.

StaticSkull was a dingus, but he was our dingus. Sucks he had to do some real dumb things and things had to come to this but it is what it is. If he does come back somehow hopefully he can get his act together, I do feel bad that a great site like NG has become a negative experience for him, but he brought a lot of stuff upon himself.
Great podcast!

Retrograde [Kogasu] Retrograde [Kogasu]

Sounds really neat and mysterious

Loud Loud

fast

Saminat responds:

Gotta go fast

Everyones favorite banana bohijs Everyones favorite banana bohijs

Konkey DOng and DIDLy are mY fAVIURITE

StaticSkull StaticSkull

RIP newgrounds' sweet boy

Netflix presents The Zone Netflix presents The Zone

can't wait to sit down with the family to watch this

FuShark responds:

Make sure you read your bible first to pay tribute.